Explore one of the most diverse areas in the world, Papua New Guinea, a South Pacific island nation still unexplored by many of the most intrepid adventurers.
In Papua New Guinea, there are 750 tribes speaking over 800 different languages. These people still mostly thrive and survive on the rural land and have a proud and varied cultural history. Adventurous travellers looking for a journey of true discovery can explore the rainforests and spot rare local wildlife on foot or in a traditional canoe. Divers shouldn’t miss the opportunity to explore this beautiful area of the Coral Triangle where reefs and WWII wrecks provide homes for exotic fish and marine life.
- The genuine final frontier
- Over 800 distinct tribes and cultures
- Amazon-like rivers, towering mountains, postcard-perfect islands all in one country
- Raw adventure and opportunity for real expeditionary travel
- Pristine coral reefs and seas awash with wrecks of a war from days gone by
- Magical mystery tours featuring sorcery and witchcraft and ancient belief systems