Exploring the archipelago of 80 islands that forms Vanuatu will give you a taste of the South Pacific worthy of a lifetime of memories.
Whether you’re compelled to visit this friendly nation to experience luxurious world class accommodation or exhilarating activities, Vanuatu will capture your heart and show you the best of the South Pacific. You can take in some exquisite diving, including the wrecks of SS Coolidge and Million Dollar Point, as well as snorkelling, volcano hiking and fishing. Top off your adventures with an exotic cocktail and a relaxing massage in one of the islands’ luxury eco resorts.
Image Credit: All images courtesy of Vanuatu Tourism
- Ancient birth of Bungee Jumping with the death defying N’gol Land Divers
- Cargo Cults, John Frum, and the Prince Phillip Movement
- Accessible live volcanoes and incredible wreck diving
- Idyllic beaches and enchanting azure blue holes for swimming
- Blends authentic experiences and cultural encounters with comfortable resorts
- Sail into the sunset on a traditional wooden outrigger canoe