Personal Information About You That We Acquire, Control and Process
When you book a holiday with Oracle Journeys, you will be required to enter details regarding the lead passenger i.e. Name, address, telephone number and email address. In addition to that you will be required to enter all the names and dates of birth of all travelling passengers. This information will be utilized by us to help us handle your booking. Additionally, we will pass on your names and the names of your travel companions to third parties that provide services that form part of your holiday package. Please note that your information may be subsequently passed on to certain government organizations as required by law.
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- provide you with the services purchased through our site
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send you our e newsletter and other news relating to our business which may be of interest to you, where you have signed up for such information via e mail or other means (you can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider. We will share information only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss of, misuse of or the alteration of personal information provided by you.
All personal information given to use over the internet is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and in addition to password and firewall protection.
Due to the inherent nature of the internet however, we cannot guarantee the security of the data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
We use Google Analytics to track the number of visitors and their behaviours on our website.
- System administration reasons, i.e. tracking faults with the sites.
- For planning purposes – to monitor effectiveness of campaigns and to keep track of the most visited destinations.
Links to Other Websites
The Oracle Journeys website may contain links to other websites for ease of use. However, once you have clicked a link and left our website it should be noted that we do not have control over that website. Thus, we are not responsible for the protection of any information you provide while visiting such a site. Please ensure that you read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question prior to providing personal information.
Data Protection Officer
The General Data Protection Regulation is a regulation in European Union law that seeks to protect the privacy of all citizens of the European Union and is centrally targeted towards protecting and giving control to individuals over their personal data.
Following this law, we at Oracle Journeys give our customers the ability to request, retrieve or be enlightened of what their information is used for.
If you wish to make a subject access request to let us know that you have changed your mind about the access we have on your personal information, you can request a copy of the information we have gathered on you, request erasure of your information or request to restrict our access to your information in the future, to do this you can email us on: email@example.com .
If you have any complaint or doubts regarding the use of your information or about our policy, don’t hesitate to contact your travel consultant or reach out to us.
Contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention: Data Protection Officer
- Address: Barbara Cesario, Corso Belgio 28, 10153 Turin, Italy
- Telephone: +39 347 3032 227
We will respond to your enquiries and complaints in 30 days.